The Agilent E1969A TD-SCDMA_GSM Fast Switch Test Application for the 8960 Series 10 (E5515C) wireless communications test set provides critical capabilities to verify the performance of your TD-SCDMA mobile devices with both signaling and non-signaling mode. Now, one single hardware platform, the E5515C can support multi-format measurements with corresponding licenses: GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, WCDMA/HSDPA/HSUPA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, cdma2000® and 1xEVDO Rel 0/A/B.
TD-SCDMA non-signaling test mode is designed to be used under non-signaling mode without an integrated TD-SCDMA protocol stack while TD-SCDMA signaling mode supports signaling test. TD-SCDMA HSDPA for the E1969A enable fast production test by providing both TD-SCDMA and HSDPA test results from a single call connection. Maximize your production throughput with Best In Class suite of fast and accurate TX/RX measurements in compliance with 3GPP TS34.122.
The GSM/GPRS/EGPRS test application is bundled together with TD-SCDMA options in the E1969A to meet the test requirements on dual-mode wireless devices. With the fast switch function built-in to the E1969A, wireless formats can be switched between TD-SCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EGPRS flexibly. TD-SCDMA to GSM system handover is also supported within one test set. For more information about GSM/GPRS/EGPRS test application, please refer to E1968A web page.
Single Channel GPS source, simulating one satellite signal, and FM broadcast signal source are additional capabilities available to speed GPS and FM receiver calibration.
This test application, designed for high-volume manufacturing and wireless device development, helps you achieve your time-to-market goals for TD-SCDMA wireless devices. Because this TD-SCDMA test solution is based on the high-performance E5515C test set, you gain the additional benefits of extremely fast measurement speed, ease of programming, accuracy, reliability, and worldwide service and support.
- Frequency support for Band A and F
- Fast, accurate, and standard compliant TD-SCDMA/HSDPA Tx/Rx measurements in compliance with 3GPP TS34.122
- TD-HSDPA in RB test mode– support of HS-DSCH categories 1 to 15.
- Short message service test
- AMR voice and echo
- Faster calibration capability with the Fast Device Tune application – support of simultaneous transmitter and receiver calibration.
- Fast switch (TD-SCDMA & GSM/GPRS/EGPRS)
- TD-SCDMA to GSM system handover
- CW and FM signal sources
Single channel GPS source
- The 8960 can fast switch between all major 2G/3G/3.5G wireless formats for multi-format mobile device testing.